Giving to the HUB
The Hospitality HUB depends on congregations and private donors to keep our doors open. By making a donation to the HUB you are allowing us to continue to provide resources for those individuals on their journey out of homelessness.
No donation is too small. Make a contribution today!
The Hospitality HUB is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
When giving to the HUB, consider:
$35 Pays for 8 night-time shelter vouchers
$50 Pays for 2 pairs of work shoes for 2 Job Program participants
$75 Pays for 50 MATA bus passes
$100 Pays for 11 Tennessee State I.D.s for our guests
$450 Pays for a day of services at the HUB
$1800 Pays for a week of services at the HUB
Personalize your gift!
- Making an Honorary Gift in honor of someone special in your life, perhaps in lieu of a birthday present, wedding gifts, etc.
- Make a Memorial Gift in memory of special friends and family members
Two easy ways to give!
1. Mail in a Check
Make checks to Hospitality HUB and send to:
82 N Second St.
Memphis, TN 38103
2. Pay by PayPal
The HUB also needs in-kind items to assist our guests. Please consider donating the following.
For our Guests:
- Hygiene products/kits (travel size ONLY please): bar soap, deodorant, toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, lotion, shaving cream
- Reading glasses
- Back packets
- Winter hats, scarves, and gloves
- Individually wrapped snacks (i.e. peanut or cheese crackers)
- Mosquito repellent (wipes or small cans)
- MATA bus passes
- Bibles, books, and magazines for our library
For our Job Program:
- Gently-used black pants for men and woman (no jeans please)
- Black skid-proof shoes for men and women
- Black socks
- Black belts
For use at the HUB:
- Hand sanitizer
- Blue pens
- Copy paper
- Large bottles of pine-sol and bleach (unopened)
- Large cans of ground coffee (unopened)
- Large bags of sugar and packets of sugar-substitute (unopened)
- Long-distance phone cards
If you, your church or organization would like to explore other ways of contributing to the HUB, email us at email@example.com